Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Howdy,

I’d recommend trying different IPs incase it’s an issue with one of these. Try the following:
play.manacube.com
parkourse.com
[gamemode].manacube.com
- Survival.Manacube.Com (for example)
[gamemode].manacube.net - Survival.ManaCube.Net (for example)

If this doesn’t work, I’d recommend checking your connection, as it might be an error on your side. Like @Sonic_Raptor mentioned also, be sure to check your version! if you’re playing in the latest version [1.15] you may not be able to join, as the server hasn’t been updated to it yet, as far as I’m aware.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Howdy,

I’d recommend trying different IPs incase it’s an issue with one of these. Try the following:
play.manacube.com
parkourse.com
[gamemode].manacube.com
- Survival.Manacube.Com (for example)
[gamemode].manacube.net - Survival.ManaCube.Net (for example)

If this doesn’t work, I’d recommend checking your connection, as it might be an error on your side. Like @Sonic_Raptor mentioned also, be sure to check your version! if you’re playing in the latest version [1.15] you may not be able to join, as the server hasn’t been updated to it yet, as far as I’m aware.
I think it has been update @Hallowqueen I saw a post in the #update channel from Dacon that you can join but it may still be buggy to join survival in 1.15 or perhaps has auto kick function like factions?