Goodbye Aether (Manacube)

RealPg

MVP+
Ratings
Well, this is something I never expected to write at least not awhile but it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I joined this server to play Olympus (Prison) when Aether was in s1 and I was a nobody. I had 3 rebirths and I was barely known. In season 2, all that changed. I guess I made a name for myself, put myself on some leaderboard positions and was known in the community. I've met a ton of great people while playing and some I could even call my friends (you know who you are). But things don't last forever, unfortunately I have to leave. I didn't want to write this but I guess its better for everyone to know why I left instead of me just disappearing. I've lost interest in Olympus and now im busier than ever. I can't balance minecraft and real life so I have to give up minecraft. I will not be returning, maybe I will join for a couple minutes and chat but that will be very rare. I wish you all the best and I just hope everything goes well. Manacube is my favorite server to play on (even though Dacon hasn't added me back on discord for months but its ok, I only cry a little bit about that.). Giving it up isn't easy. Leaving all these amazing people isn't easy. But it has to be done. Goodbye. - Pg (RealPg or Penguin_12_)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Well, this is something I never expected to write at least not awhile but it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I joined this server to play Olympus (Prison) when Aether was in s1 and I was a nobody. I had 3 rebirths and I was barely known. In season 2, all that changed. I guess I made a name for myself, put myself on some leaderboard positions and was known in the community. I've met a ton of great people while playing and some I could even call my friends (you know who you are). But things don't last forever, unfortunately I have to leave. I didn't want to write this but I guess its better for everyone to know why I left instead of me just disappearing. I've lost interest in Olympus and now im busier than ever. I can't balance minecraft and real life so I have to give up minecraft. I will not be returning, maybe I will join for a couple minutes and chat but that will be very rare. I wish you all the best and I just hope everything goes well. Manacube is my favorite server to play on (even though Dacon hasn't added me back on discord for months but its ok, I only cry a little bit about that.). Giving it up isn't easy. Leaving all these amazing people isn't easy. But it has to be done. Goodbye. - Pg (RealPg or Penguin_12_)
I might not have known you, but I know that the community will miss you. I understand that real-life should always come first. I wish you luck with whatever you do in life, and I'll see you around when you come back. We'll always be here for when you come back (if)!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm gonna miss you Pg <3 You're always so nice and helpful in chat and it's gonna be sad seeing you go, but you better come visit once in a while like you said you would. <3

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
im not crying youre crying

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Sometimes it’s hard to keep a happy face when you lose something close to you... but there’s two sides to every story and no matter where you look from, you can’t ever see the full story at once, and sometimes a decision you may not be happy with is really for the better... I’m sorry to see you’re leaving PG, thanks for the great times and for your sarcastic humor, hope you do well wherever the wind takes you.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly... I didn't know PG rlly well. But... I've seen him around once and a while. My favourite thing was when everyone would start calling PG "old man" and start shouting out random numbers trying to guess his age.. (which we will never truly know or find out)

NotTwisty

ELITE
poohStinks
poohStinks
ELITE
Ratings
To be honest I really only knew Pg when i Was asking questions and he was always there for me to answer and that kinda of person can never be forgotten just like that, We will miss You Pg <3

Last edited:

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
i will never forget the little fight we had about "staff impersonation".. man those were some good times.. i havent talked that much to u but ik ur a good person and ur there for people when they need u. was good having u on the server my guy, good luck with whatever uve decided to do with ur life! :) much love from us alll xo

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Although I’ve not been in game recently, I’ll still miss all of the jabs we took at each other. I hope your life goes well outside of Manacube. Much love from your forever “acquaintance”, Ems. <3 I’ll be here when needed. X

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I don't play prison often but I know you from discord. I hope we can still talk. I really enjoyed talking with you. And if you ever want to come back tell me I will always be happy to help out ❤️.