MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello EYVE! Unfortunately, your map has been rejected.

The difficulty and length (22 jumps) are perfect for an easy. However, the parkour is very confusing; I think some more direction, perhaps in heads or signs, would be helpful. I ran into barrier walls 10+ times while trying to parkour, as well, because none of them were labelled. It's also fairly repetitive, as the map is entirely composed of normal and ladder jumps. Finally, there were many, many skips; I've shown just a few down below.
2020-01-22_11.57.23.png

(with speed 2 or above, you can jump from the head to the wall/block platform, skipping 3 jumps)
2020-01-22_11.58.35.png

(using speed 3 or above, you can jump from the slab to the bottom stair, skipping 8 jumps)
2020-01-22_11.59.16.png

(using speed 5, you can use momentum to complete the slab-wool jump, skipping 6 ladder jumps)

The build is very nice in my opinion, and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. It does remind me of the aftermath of Godzilla destroying the city, although I think it could be improved by actually adding Godzilla in. Regardless, still a very nice job.

The theme of Godzilla is original, although we do have numerous "city" maps and a few maps based around monsters.

Thanks for submitting your map, and we hope to see more from you in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.