warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
My biggest challenge is keeping up with the people that mean stuff to me in life its too easy to get shut up in your own little world and from there it can be lonely when you realise that people have drifted away from you!!! Another challenge I guess I faced is I tore my ACL and this not only restricts movement it means I can't play sport:(
Yeah I totally feel you. Having people you care about drifting away is the worst. And it's hard to find the perfect balance between them and your own life.

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hi my name is Luke
I am currently trying to join the staff team on parkour and Hopefully I get in tbh I have only become active on the forums a few days ago and it has quite a good community well... how’s ur guys days going ?x

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Honestly, the biggest fears I have in life are quite general. I’m not a very unique person. Applying for my job was one of the most stressful things of my life but I’m glad it worked out and I love it now! Exact same thing happened with staffing. I was scared to death when I clicked that submit button but look where it brought me. It gave me some of the best friends I’ve ever had. Besides that I’d have to say that horror movies and clowns are the worst. Like seriously, clowns have done no good, just leave.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Honestly, the biggest fears I have in life are quite general. I’m not a very unique person. Applying for my job was one of the most stressful things of my life but I’m glad it worked out and I love it now! Exact same thing happened with staffing. I was scared to death when I clicked that submit button but look where it brought me. It gave me some of the best friends I’ve ever had. Besides that I’d have to say that horror movies and clowns are the worst. Like seriously, clowns have done no good, just leave.
Applying for a job is indeed something that can be scary. I'm really happy for you that it turned out great!! Appart from that, clowns are indeed horrible. I'm not especially scared of them but they are creeps. I'm guessing you couldn't sleep after seeing It huh?