warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Since I've been spending some time on the forums, I might as well get to know the people I encounter here.

What are the biggest challenges in life you've faced? Can be anything like getting over someone you lost or a big project at school! I'd really like to hear about them and give the respect you deserve for it and might not have gotten.

Small example from my end, comming out was one of the biggest challenges for me. Even though my parents always said I could tell them everything, I was scared to death about it.

Now it's your turn! What's your story?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Since I've been spending some time on the forums, I might as well get to know the people I encounter here.

What are the biggest challenges in life you've faced? Can be anything like getting over someone you lost or a big project at school! I'd really like to hear about them and give the respect you deserve for it and might not have gotten.

Small example from my end, comming out was one of the biggest challenges for me. Even though my parents always said I could tell them everything, I was scared to death about it.

Now it's your turn! What's your story?
Hey there War!

School is really difficult for me sometime, so trying to handle school and all the other aspects of life has been difficult. I couldn't imagine how hard that must have been for you. I hope it went well <3.

Best,
Wings

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey there War!

School is really difficult for me sometime, so trying to handle school and all the other aspects of life has been difficult. I couldn't imagine how hard that must have been for you. I hope it went well <3.

Best,
Wings
Heyo Fire!

Yes, school is definitly something people tend to struggle with. But from what I've heard about you I'm sure you'll manage. I'm still in awe of what you study. Just keep at it and take time to relax once in a while!!

And yes, it went well with my parents. Slightly less at school. Some people suddenly liked me more but others despised me and did some horrible things like locking me up in the locker rooms after PE or even beating me up after school when I got of the bus. But in general, that doesn't affect me that much anymore and neither do I care about it anymore. It happened

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Heyo Fire!

Yes, school is definitly something people tend to struggle with. But from what I've heard about you I'm sure you'll manage. I'm still in awe of what you study. Just keep at it and take time to relax once in a while!!

And yes, it went well with my parents. Slightly less at school. Some people suddenly liked me more but others despised me and did some horrible things like locking me up in the locker rooms after PE or even beating me up after school when I got of the bus. But in general, that doesn't affect me that much anymore and neither do I care about it anymore. It happened
Thank you! It has been getting better, but of course I still need to apply myself as much as possible.

Thats good! I've experienced some of the same things at school, but the only thing we can do is move past it. I wish you the best of luck <3

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well I wish that we could start knowing each but we already so stop by to say I'm a guy and i wish all of you a great life

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello @warlord9120 !
Congrats on coming out! Thats a very brave thing of you to do and I admire that. One of my biggest challenges in my life is balancing my online life with my real life. I spend a lot of time on my computer so I have quite the amount of friends all over the world. With that, I like to communicate with a lot of them everyday. Hopefully we can get to know each other more :3

Chris

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hello @warlord9120 !
Congrats on coming out! Thats a very brave thing of you to do and I admire that. One of my biggest challenges in my life is balancing my online life with my real life. I spend a lot of time on my computer so I have quite the amount of friends all over the world. With that, I like to communicate with a lot of them everyday. Hopefully we can get to know each other more :3

Chris
Heyo Chris!

I definitly understand that. I have friends from all over the world too. It's definitly a challenge to talk to all of them due to timezones and stuff. Ofcourse that also means you text a lot on a day. I hope you can meet your friends from other places someday!

And you can always find me on Discord in the Atlas channel, roaming the forums or in game on Atlas or sometimes even Skyblock these days!

Have a great day!!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Warlord! At the moment I’m not facing any hard challenges but at school next weekwhich will be on Thursday I’m going to be doing my Yearly Mathematics Exam and to be honest I’m pretty horrible at maths so I’m not sure how it’s going to go.
- TheProTroller

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Warlord! At the moment I’m not facing any hard challenges but at school next weekwhich will be on Thursday I’m going to be doing my Yearly Mathematics Exam and to be honest I’m pretty horrible at maths so I’m not sure how it’s going to go.
- TheProTroller
Heyo TheProTroller!

I really feel you on math. I've been horrible at it and I don't even know how I ever passed high school with 7 hours of math a week. I just know it was barely.

From my own experience I can just say this. Start early! I know this is a cliché but it really helps. And make all the exercises over and over again. I actually kind of memorised the exercises, in case the exercise was on the exam or a variant of it, I could just write down what I memorised without any problems.

I wish you the most of luck on it and I hope you pass!!

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Horror films. I wouldn’t say they are my biggest fear, and I know they are meant to scare you.. but god I am awful to watch them with. The slightest thing can set me off and make me jump. A general scene change could get me.

I think me being really jumpy could just be the problem. However I do tend to throw myself into Halloween Scaremazes every year so I just don’t help myself in anyway shape or form..

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Horror films. I wouldn’t say they are my biggest fear, and I know they are meant to scare you.. but god I am awful to watch them with. The slightest thing can set me off and make me jump. A general scene change could get me.

I think me being really jumpy could just be the problem. However I do tend to throw myself into Halloween Scaremazes every year so I just don’t help myself in anyway shape or form..
Definitly not something I expected to hear but still very understandable! I wouldn't say that going into scaremazes doesn't help at all to be honest. You're facing your fears, which is extremely good! I wish you a lot of luck surviving the Halloween season!

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Definitly not something I expected to hear but still very understandable! I wouldn't say that going into scaremazes doesn't help at all to be honest. You're facing your fears, which is extremely good! I wish you a lot of luck surviving the Halloween season!
Nope it really doesn’t help.. makes me more scared to watch more films

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Nope it really doesn’t help.. makes me more scared to watch more films
I'd still say it's a great thing that you face your fears! Not a lot of people can say they do that, especially if they know it only makes them more scared.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly, this is going to sound really stupid... but back in the summer, I was going to appeal my perm mute, and I was so nervous. I'd submitted one or two, and at that point I was paranoid that the staff would just get mad at me. Like is there even a max number of appeals you can send?! Apparently not, because apparently they get a lot already... so even if I hadn't appealed, maybe fifty other people would so yeah.... and then I was upset because I thought hallow was going to hate me or something?
I don't know, I get super crazy ideas, like one is I was convinced the staff were stalking me... just watching everything I said in the chat logs- which is highly unlikely, because I haven't done anything super stupid sine I got muted... *wheeze* that's a lie. But... I won't get into it.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Honestly, this is going to sound really stupid... but back in the summer, I was going to appeal my perm mute, and I was so nervous. I'd submitted one or two, and at that point I was paranoid that the staff would just get mad at me. Like is there even a max number of appeals you can send?! Apparently not, because apparently they get a lot already... so even if I hadn't appealed, maybe fifty other people would so yeah.... and then I was upset because I thought hallow was going to hate me or something?
I don't know, I get super crazy ideas, like one is I was convinced the staff were stalking me... just watching everything I said in the chat logs- which is highly unlikely, because I haven't done anything super stupid sine I got muted... *wheeze* that's a lie. But... I won't get into it.
I definitly get that it would make you nervous. I can see that you really care about what people think about you or if they get mad at you. Staff are just people too so I don't think they would get mad at you for appealing twice. If it's not allowed, they'd just tell you that without any negative feelings. And I don't think staff would ever stalk anyone like that. It just sounds like a lot of work for something people can report if something happens. Don't worry about it too much!!

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Most times you can appeal as many times as you want so you would never have to worry about that. Sometimes staff might say you can’t appeal for x many weeks but we only do that when we know it will benefit you and your appeal.

Also, if you have nothing to hide then don’t be worried. We only punish with evidence we are given. So unless somebody can prove you did something then you are perfectly fine.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I definitly get that it would make you nervous. I can see that you really care about what people think about you or if they get mad at you. Staff are just people too so I don't think they would get mad at you for appealing twice. If it's not allowed, they'd just tell you that without any negative feelings. And I don't think staff would ever stalk anyone like that. It just sounds like a lot of work for something people can report if something happens. Don't worry about it too much!!
I don't know.... another person told me staff has a watch list or something, and they said I'm not on it soooo I should stop being so paranoid.. I don't know. I think there are a lot of misconceptions in the player community about staff. So one person will say something, and say I know this is true because I have admin friends, or mod friends... yeah well you could be lying about that.

Like one time, a bunch of people in the aether community were saying admins can't play the game modes because they are super OP or something so they are the ones who get paid.... but staff is a volunteer position, so it wouldn't make sense that admins are getting paid...? I don't know. But Hallow said that this was false, so I will go with it's false.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I don't know.... another person told me staff has a watch list or something, and they said I'm not on it soooo I should stop being so paranoid.. I don't know. I think there are a lot of misconceptions in the player community about staff. So one person will say something, and say I know this is true because I have admin friends, or mod friends... yeah well you could be lying about that.

Like one time, a bunch of people in the aether community were saying admins can't play the game modes because they are super OP or something so they are the ones who get paid.... but staff is a volunteer position, so it wouldn't make sense that admins are getting paid...? I don't know. But Hallow said that this was false, so I will go with it's false.
All I would think is that only staff would really know how being staff works. I wouldn't listen to people who say things about being staff just because they have "staff friends". Always keep your thinking cap on, just like you did about the admins being paid stuff.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
My biggest challenge is keeping up with the people that mean stuff to me in life its too easy to get shut up in your own little world and from there it can be lonely when you realise that people have drifted away from you!!! Another challenge I guess I faced is I tore my ACL and this not only restricts movement it means I can't play sport:(

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

The thing I hate most about them is I know the jump scare is coming but I jump anyway.