generalmantiss forever

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
idk where to post about this so im just going to do it in general. because my name is generalmantiss/gila hahahah :D get it? okay but for real my manacube.com (site) account is gone idk how. did i get banned or something? if so, why? can i receive an explanation for this? was i too rude? toxic? aggressive? because being left completely in the dark about this kind of thing is a pain :D maybe the moderators had an issue with the negative attitude i had towards them and their role. if this is the case i strongly suggest you reevaluate your priorities and maybe your outlook on life. if you believe censoring criticism is the correct approach rather than actually taking the time to listen to the criticism that is completely within your rights to do, but, youre kind of a donkey for doing it if you choose to.

of course i dont believe that i got banned, rather, i believe this is a site error, but on the off chance that it was a ban (its not impossible since ive been punished for even more ridiculous and outrageous things before) im going to have to say im a little surprised :) thats all haha. okay bye, enjoy your day and eat healthy food + exercise dont be a lazy ape.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey General,
If you're looking for more clarification into your ban I suggest you make a ban appeal: https://
manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/
Either that or try messaging the moderator who banned you on discord for clarification,
- Raptor

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello,

The only accounts I can find on the website relating to these names are here:

BB219FA0-9EE3-4789-B54D-C854E297EE34.jpeg

Are either of these the account you‘re saying is missing? Either way, from what I can see on both these accounts, neither of them seem to be banned nor have any warning points, so I don’t think that’s the case.

Though there really is no need to be rude, even if your account was terminated - If you’d like to discuss this further/rant, my DMs are always open.

Have a nice day/night.

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
i cba if u think that i was being rude, to me i was being pretty tame. but yeah ill try log in again tomorrow or whenever im not too lazy to do it

Last edited: