Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Fungames300

ELITE
Fungames300
Fungames300
ELITE
Ratings
I think a Gambler title would be funny! It could be obtained from gambling a total of X amount of times. That way people with not a lot of money could do small gambles and still get the title.

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
I like the leaderboard idea. It’s always funny to se everyone develop a mana gambling addiction xD. Especially myself. I have lost so much. For the gambling title maybe the people who are like top 3 or 10 on the gambling leaderboard should get the title each month and maybe it resets. Not sure the best way to do it. Just to make it a bit tougher to obtain.

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I think this would be an amazing idea especially since you are always gambling and taking my freaking mana.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Gambler title should be after you lose 1 million mana in coinflips

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
hehe simp also would love that

Shnutz

MVP
Shnutz_
Shnutz_
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Yeah, I would love a Gambler tag.
That you could win if you played 2000 times and won over 2M mana.
Shnutzie

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
i think this is a funny idea, but i can see some people rigging the coinflips just to get the title. (coinflipping with alts, etc)

Swaae

PATRON+
Swaae
Swaae
Patron+
Ratings
I love this idea.. but it would be very tricky to create. There were a few of us discussing this last night. If you make the threshold about winning a number of games or number of games played, all that has to be done is coinflipping 5 mana over and over again. Furthermore, if the threshold was about how much mana has been won, all an individual would need is ask a /topmana member to borrow mana for some cubits to get this title and then return said mana through /ah.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
So i think it would be pretty cool if you could get a title for having x amount of gambles or something like that or something to do with the leader boards whenever they come out.
I won't recommend it because it could cause gambling addiction and people might start to play seriously and second if you add gambler you need to know to make that title to be like atleast 200-300 gambles of 10-15k mana each.

Ratings
I agree with the availability with being able to attain gambler title through coin flipping either when the player has reached a certain number of set coin flips or wins/losses and or profit gained. Great Idea!

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
I suggest making it a monthly title one can gain. Not really obtaining it through the amount of times you coinflip, but you would get the title for the highest profit gained. Ofc this will be easier for those who gain mana quickly through shops, but the title should be challenging to get.

TheAlmightyApple

PATRON
TheAlmightyApple
TheAlmightyApple
Patron
Ratings
i very much agree with this but like i have seen within the comments you can easily boost, still want this in the future tho x

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
i very much agree with this but like i have seen within the comments you can easily boost, still want this in the future tho x
True I didn't think about that XD. Well I guess people just be honest to themselves then.