Not open for further replies.
VGAce
Floating Village
Plot: 86:2 or /plot v VGAce 2
Easy
24 jumps and 2 checkpoints
2020-02-22_15.34.29.png
2020-02-22_15.34.46.png
Thank you for taking the time to review this map.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately, maps with floating islands are very unoriginal. Make sure your theme is something unique!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
As Tasses said, the theme is pretty unorginal as there are already village/house maps, and floating island themed isn't really orginal too. Although I don't think this is worthy to be added, I really like the build, and I think you're good builder! It would be great to see more maps from you in the future. Best of luck! -Guy with lots of Ls

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello VGAce,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several floating-themed maps (FloatingBiomes, FloatingTrees.)
The build is a bit plain (in the aspect that we already have maps with similar build styles) however, there are quite a bit of details, especially on the ground, so good job on that!
The parkour is quite
repetitive with the use of straightforward and ladder jumps. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The parkour is incorporated with the theme, and it fits the difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.