• Username
  • Conorbg
  • Map name
  • FlameMonster
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • FireFlame 1.png FireFlame 2.png FireFlame 3.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • /plot tp conorbg 7
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
  • Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0. I enjoyed the parkour, but I thought this part was a bit hard (carpet-carpet-cake):

2020-01-18_14.31.26.png

and I found a skip here (you don't need the wall or brewing stand jumps, you can go straight to the ladder):

2020-01-18_14.29.36.png

The build is a bit flat and overall not very pleasing, in my opinion. I think it would look a lot better if it were fully 3D, and maybe with a slightly different color palette as it looks a bit dull for a "flame monster".

The theme is mostly original, we have a few monster maps and a few maps that are based on "fire beings" (e.g FirePhoenix), but none that combine the two as far as I'm aware.

Good luck! (keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; just a normal map tester :))

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
0+. Parkour is pretty solid but the build itself isn't something I like. I don't think "Flame Monster" when I see this build. It looks like someone had fun with world edit set percentages and tried to make a map out of it. I find it funny how the flame monster is wearing tennis shoes as well. It's flat and unattractive. As MCBYT said above, theme shouldn't be a problem.

you're going to need a miracle for this to get accepted.

good luck

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Conorbg,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original; as MCBYT stated above, we do have "fire" maps and "monster" maps, but none that combine the two, so good job on that!
The build is plain, with the use of red clay throughout. I recommend using different variations of blocks throughout the entire build. It also looks a bit flat; try making a more three-dimensional monster!
The parkour is varied, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely, so good job on that! However, it gets quite confusing as to where you're supposed to go. Try having a clearer parkour path! It did fit the easy difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.