Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi all!

Forever in the endeavour to get more little pop up notifications then anyone else I pose a very simple question and one that comes up often!

Whats your favourite thing about Manacube and why?

Mine is the community, simply put the Survival community is probably the nicest hole on the internet I've ever had the pleasure to be apart of. It started with @Anxii_ helping me build a cactus farm and lending me an elytra to fly! I'm sure many of you have had similar experiences on the server when encountering Anxii truly one of the biggest reasons for player retention on survival. From thereon out I have gotten to know the community and have become the serial forums pest many of you refer to as Raptor, mainly due to the fact that my username is utter garbage as I'm sure we can all agree.

Looking forward to hearing some responses!!
- Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
:cool::p
I think my favourite thing on Mana is my friends. Meeting people like you has made me so confident and so happy. I remember one time I joined and like 8 people said hi to me and they were happy I was online. Full disclosure, I started tearing up. I knew in that moment ManaCube was definitely for me :D

I remember the cacti farm, it was trash, funnily enough just like your ign TEEHEE
Seriously tho, love you dude

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
i like the pvp and factions cuz of the mcmmo mostly the kitpvp tho thats my fav because its so balenced but the p4 kit can get annoying when they abuse the teaming rule

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
i like the pvp and factions cuz of the mcmmo mostly the kitpvp tho thats my fav because its so balenced but the p4 kit can get annoying when they abuse the teaming rule
Thats awesome mmco has to be one of my favourite things outside of survival all though I do wish they'd remove the fireworks when using super breaker.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
One of my favourite things is the Staff Team itself (although I may be biased), but we all get along so well and probably never a dull moment working/talking with those guys.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
One of my favourite things is the Staff Team itself (although I may be biased), but we all get along so well and probably never a dull moment working/talking with those guys.
I certainly like the staff team but I feel like there would be a fair few people who don't share the sentiment.