What is your favorite gamemode to play on and why is it your favorite

vroe

ELITE
vroe
vroe
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I'm always switching through the game-modes on Mana as I like trying all of them, but my favorite has to be parkour! Parkour was the first game-mode I played on here, and I will most likely never get bored of it. : )

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
What is your favorite gamemode to play on and why is it your favorite
Definitely parkour because A) that’s where I met all the amazing people who I play with every day and B) that’s the only gamemode I’ve actually played except for like 3 hours in creative

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Definitely parkour because A) that’s where I met all the amazing people who I play with every day and B) that’s the only gamemode I’ve actually played except for like 3 hours in creative
Parkour is one of my favorite gamemodes besides Oasis. I've only spent like 12 hours on there, but everything about it is great!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Parkour. I like the parkour itself, but I also enjoy building maps and interacting with the community, which is rather... unique.
LMAOOOO the community is both horrible and AMAZING. The naughty people try to ruin it for everyone but they can’t break our spirits no matter how hard they try to bypass the filter.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
LMAOOOO the community is both horrible and AMAZING. The naughty people try to ruin it for everyone but they can’t break our spirits no matter how hard they try to bypass the filter.
True! Parkour has like over 20 staff, and so those people are always contained ;). I'm on Parkour now, I'll say hi if I see you!

Addict123

VIP+
Addicted1
Addicted1
VIP+
My favorite gamemode is definately parkour, it's lots of fun seeing yourself improve gradually over time

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
My favorite gamemode is definately parkour, it's lots of fun seeing yourself improve gradually over time
Well that is great and its cool to see your improvement

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
My favorite gamemode seems to change a lot as I focus more on the community instead of the game. As of now, Survival or KitPvP is my favorite gamemode as I have made many friends on both :)
Thats cool i think that whould be a good area for mod and i think you whould fit that position

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Easily parkour. It's such a unique server for Minecraft and it just does something for me that survival and skyblock don't do.