Favorite Christmas/holiday movie?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
I really love the cheesy, predictable movies on the run-up to Christmas. There’s one on Netflix called something along the lines of “The Holiday Calendar” which is quite good!

But as it gets closer to Christmas, I love watching the classic movies like Elf, Home Alone etc! And recently joined in with my parents tradition of watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” on Christmas Eve.

Die Hard is the best Christmas movie!
I really hope this is part of the meme! o_O xD

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I love the classic ones, like "Year Without a Santa Claus" "Santa Claus is' Comin to Town" "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."
I also love "Polar Express" as that movie was a big part of my childhood.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think the best Christmas movie is the Polar express, but I also love the Nightmare before Christmas because it gives spoopy vibes to the holiday

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Personally I love the old clay animation Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, but I'm looking for what everyone's favorite is :)
I really love krampus , it’s got that weird Santa vibe to it, and it’s kinda creepy

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
Personally I love the old clay animation Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, but I'm looking for what everyone's favorite is :)
Christmas Vacation, me and my siblings used to love to watch it every year before going to bed on Christmas eve.