fast way to level the taming skill

TweakCity

ELITE
TweakCity
TweakCity
ELITE
Ratings
i see people with very high taming levels and im confused because you can only spawn 1 wolf every 5 minutes and sometimes a wolf doesnt spawn and i have to wait again, is there a faster way i don't know about?

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Yes. Spawn 2 wolves breed them then have a pack of wolves attack skeltons from a spawner. As long as spawner is activated and your in the same world you get taiming. You can afk it.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
like Steph said MINIMUM OF 500 WOLFS

Ratings
427 8
i see people with very high taming levels and im confused because you can only spawn 1 wolf every 5 minutes and sometimes a wolf doesnt spawn and i have to wait again, is there a faster way i don't know about?
The best set for gaining taming is using a whole ton of skeletons spawners, all far enough so when they spawn they won't stack onto each other and build a spawn chamber around them then using tamed wolves (dogs) tied to fence using a lead to damage them. Put the wolves (preferably 3-5) in each chamber, and equip an entire summer set (of any colour) for the 25% extra McMMo exp. But you'll need alts for this method to be in spawn distance of each separate chamber and you have to afk them, otherwise if you leave the dogs will be automatically seated.