Factions bases in survival?!

Should Faction bases be allowed in survival?

• Yes, Always

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, I guess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, probably not

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, Never

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Not only is this a total violation of survival "protocol" -rule 134 make your base look good.
You can have your base look like anything you want it to look like, whether it be a normal base or faction base. It doesn't harm anyone, if it doesn't look good. It's just a base.

its just one huge eyesore, especially because its just a wall of water I will always see outside of my base.
The real problem i have with this base is the fact that it approx. 50-100 blocks away from my base
Move your base, then, so you don't have to see it. :rolleyes:

the party name is something if not offensive to the local cow population.
... I have no words for this line.

Just ask staff, they will tell the name who did it. And you can ask him if you want to remove it.
It's easy for him to check, since it's already claimed and it's only one guy, as he said.

u can let ur base look like whatever the f u want, rite?
Correct.

'L'o'L' mad #dedication. useless post
Lol

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
This truly is kind of pointless to be fair. We are talking about a base, yes, a BASE. There are no "rules" about what the base looks like, besides if it's inappropriate, you know what I mean! xD Now, it doesn't have to be removed, it is not harming your base is it? I don't think so.

I've had this happen to me once, it was nothing. Just someone had burnt a tree down with lava, and um.. set a bit of the others on fire.. But overall, it didn't burn the other builds in the party down.

You could always move your base, or just block it out with something beautiful! xD