Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The theme is orginal, and the map looks good. I like the text that you wrote with the quartz, it's really funny. The build is just 3d pixel art though... The course seems fun and varied, I hope it will get accepted, good luck! +0,5 from me

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I have confidence the changes we made will push this to being accepted. Good luck, Daan !

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello unjolly! I will be putting your map in reviewing for the time being.

The theme is original and you can clearly tell that this is meant to be the Duolingo bird. The words at the top are a nice touch, as well.

The parkour is well-varied, fun and suitably difficult for a medium. However, it seems rather short (I counted 29 jumps). The final slime jump is also a bit hard because of how narrow the build is.

The build, as mentioned, is easily recognizable. However, as sillllllllllllll mentioned, it's rather flat, and almost like a 3D pixel art. You have plenty of space on the front and back to extend the bird to make it look more realistic, and you wouldn't need to move the parkour (other than the tail slime jump, which as previously mentioned, is a bit too hard. Moving the slime farther away will make the jump significantly easier).

If you can make the changes needed, I am willing to accept your map. Once you're ready for me to test the map again, feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#1337).​

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yeet. Nice job its cute.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Parkour!
:mc_35-0:
:mc_73-0:
:mc_35-9:
:mc_35-0:
:mc_15-0:
:mc_3-1:
:mc_7-0:
Livin life on the edge!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello again!
Unfortunately, as the map doesn't appear to have changed, I will have to reject it.
As mentioned before, the parkour is a bit short, and the build is somewhat flat which makes the last jump awkward and difficult.
Feel free to resubmit in the future if you'd like.
Thank you for submitting!​

Status
Not open for further replies.