MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Simple premise: You're given a button, and if you press said button, something wonderful will happen; however, everything comes with a cost. Will you take the good with the bad? Or are you alright how you are? After deciding, make up your own "press the button" question for the next player!

Button 1: You have an unlimited supply of your favorite food, BUT... You have to eat the favorite food for at least once a day for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Uhh no no button press

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Nah I wouldn’t press it, wouldn’t be my favorite food if I don’t crave it when I can’t get it!

Button - You have the ability to teleport wherever you want but you can only use it once.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yes I press the button. The upside is far too high to not press it at least from my point of view

You can make a fwomp sound after you say something dumb/wrong/weird and it is erased from everyones memory but they will remember you making the fwomp sound

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Yes I press the button. The upside is far too high to not press it at least from my point of view

You can make a fwomp sound after you say something dumb/wrong/weird and it is erased from everyones memory but they will remember you making the fwomp sound
I'd press. The fwomp sound wouldn't be the weirdest sound I make. Those would be my hickups, anyone who's been in a vc with me would know that xD.

My button: You are able to rewind time whenever you want. However, when rewinding, the part that got rewinded will be "played" 2 times slower. One hour would feel like 2 hours, 2 like 4, etc.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'd press. The fwomp sound wouldn't be the weirdest sound I make. Those would be my hickups, anyone who's been in a vc with me would know that xD.

My button: You are able to rewind time whenever you want. However, when rewinding, the part that got rewinded will be "played" 2 times slower. One hour would feel like 2 hours, 2 like 4, etc.
Honestly, I think that would make it even better; if it's something good, I get to experience it twice as long. If it's something bad, I have twice the amount of time to prevent/stop/avoid it.

You're given the superpower of telepathy; however, you read other peoples thoughts constantly, and you can't stop unless you're asleep, no matter what they're thinking about. Do you press the button?

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Honestly, I think that would make it even better; if it's something good, I get to experience it twice as long. If it's something bad, I have twice the amount of time to prevent/stop/avoid it.

You're given the superpower of telepathy; however, you read other peoples thoughts constantly, and you can't stop unless you're asleep, no matter what they're thinking about. Do you press the button?
I'm not sure whether I'd press the button or not, to be honest. Even if I could stop reading peoples minds I wouldn't be able to make a decision.

In my eyes, there are 2 ways to think about it:
1. Telepathy would be pretty much a lose-lose in my honest opinion. You would see things that ruin your relationships, friendships, and everything there in between. You would probably not want to know half the things you see.
2. If I pressed the button it'd be for the simple reason that ultimately, Knowledge is Power. If I were to know what is going on in someone’s mind then I would know all of their honest intentions at all times.

My button: You can go into the world of any game and move in-between them whether it be a movie, tv-show, book, etc. but you can never return back to Earth after you go into your first "fantasy" world.

MasterPusheen

VIP
MasterPusheen
MasterPusheen
VIP
Ratings
16 1
Don't press. VR exists for a reason.

my button: You become insanely smart and know everything, however you cant ever get a job nor make your own company,

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Don't press, you don't have to know everything to be smart/you kinda need money to live.

My Button: You can look into the future... but you can only use this power one time a year and you cannot change what you saw. It will happen no matter your actions.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I've already pressed that button! :)

Button: You have infinite money, but every time you spend it, a year gets taken off your life.
Well, if I'm allowed to gain legitimate money alongside this infinite money source, then sure! I don't necessarily have to use it, but if worse comes to worst, I'd rather take 1 less year of life than a potential immediate death from lacking something.

Button: You don't need sleep, but you can also never go to sleep. Essentially, infinite energy but no time to relax.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Well, if I'm allowed to gain legitimate money alongside this infinite money source, then sure! I don't necessarily have to use it, but if worse comes to worst, I'd rather take 1 less year of life than a potential immediate death from lacking something.

Button: You don't need sleep, but you can also never go to sleep. Essentially, infinite energy but no time to relax.
Def. Pressing the button there! The whole point of sleep is to gain energy, and if didn't need to do that, then that would be great haha! More work getting done throughout the entire day.

Button: You're able to learn any skill that you want in the world, but whenever you do, you'll lose one month of your memories from your life. It's completely random what month it is. Basically, you're brain is making room for new info to come in, by deleting memories.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Not pressing it. I'm happy with the skills I have and I'd actually like to keep my memories ^^;

Button: You'd be able to run as fast as speeding vehicle (i.e 70-80 MPH/~110-130 KPH) with unlimited stamina, but for every mile you run over 50 MPH/80 KPH you lose a month of your life.
  • If you do run anything slower than 50/80, you won't be penalized.
Pressing it, as i could run 40mph without being penalized xD.

Button: You could have any food appear in your hand at the snap of your fingers, but for every ounce that that food is, the less hungry you are. At anything over 100 ounces, you would be so full that you'd feel sick.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
dude, heck yes, food is so good. theres no downside here, ok i eat a little bit but free food, whenever all the time, at the snap of a finger

Button: You are the most attractive person in the world, you are 100% secure with how you look and who you are. You get compliments wherever you, but you are incapable of finding love.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
ok no, i don't want to be really attractive and i don't want fake compliments lol

button: you get a job that pays twenty times minimum wage but you work eighteen hours a day, cannot retire and keep this job for your whole life