jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hoi hoomans itz me kennedy delaney eatz boogers evryday she poopz her pantz. i blew uo her sercrt hous. she bad

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
SHE IS POOP SHE WEARSE DIAPERZ EVRYDAYY

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The rules say that we are responsible for anything that anyone does on our accounts in game. Is this true for the forums as well?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
The rules say that we are responsible for anything that anyone does on our accounts in game. Is this true for the forums as well?
Cut her some slack Tasses, why not try in every way to foster a safe environment for someone so young on the internet? Even if it can be annoying it makes the forums more lively and promotes discussion one way or another. Also if it really bugs you just don’t comment on the post, you might find it frustrating but by replying to the post in such a manner is where conflict arises. I’m sure @DuhLaney2789 will be apologetic as she loves the forums and no one likes being made fun even if it her there sister.

Just my thoughts on it
- Raptor

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Cut her some slack Tasses, why not try in every way to foster a safe environment for someone so young on the internet? Even if it can be annoying it makes the forums more lively and promotes discussion one way or another. Also if it really bugs you just don’t comment on the post, you might find it frustrating but by replying to the post in such a manner is where conflict arises. I’m sure @DuhLaney2789 will be apologetic as she loves the forums and no one likes being made fun even if it her there sister.

Just my thoughts on it
- Raptor
I appreciate how much Delaney loves the forums. I know sometimes I come off more agressive than I intend to, and it's something that I'm trying to improve. It's just that there is a rule against spamming threads on the forums, and that's obviously what this thread is. Although I imagine Delaney can't make her sister stop going onto her account and posting degrading threads, I do feel some responsibility should be taken. Delaney shouldn't have to wake up to see "Delaney eats boogers and wears diapers every day" and neither should anyone else.

I'm sorry for being negative on the forums and I'm sorry that Delaney has to be embarassed like this by her sister, but maybe some approaches could be taken to avoid this in the future (changing her password and logging out when she's finished on the forums, for example). Being young isn't really a way to get around the rules - that's something Manacube has consistently promoted, too.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I appreciate how much Delaney loves the forums. I know sometimes I come off more agressive than I intend to, and it's something that I'm trying to improve. It's just that there is a rule against spamming threads on the forums, and that's obviously what this thread is. Although I imagine Delaney can't make her sister stop going onto her account and posting degrading threads, I do feel some responsibility should be taken. Delaney shouldn't have to wake up to see "Delaney eats boogers and wears diapers every day" and neither should anyone else.

I'm sorry for being negative on the forums and I'm sorry that Delaney has to be embarassed like this by her sister, but maybe some approaches could be taken to avoid this in the future (changing her password and logging out when she's finished on the forums, for example). Being young isn't really a way to get around the rules - that's something Manacube has consistently promoted, too.
Yeah and I understand it don't worry I've definitely come off the same side of the stick as you in these situations. I know what you mean its not how I would love the forums is either but ultimately this is a children's game and they very much deserve to be apart of every part of the server and that comes with both the good and the bad! Glad were on the same page Tasses!
- Raptor

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
omg i frackin hate that kid! shes so embarrassing

jasper_

Forum God