cya xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I dont care about this aT ALL, just thought my FRIENDS should know:)) (if ur one of those who hates me more than anything, dont even waste ur time commenting about my ban BC i couldnt care less lmfao)
AAAAAAAAAban.PNG

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
You cared enough to create a post about it, and also to get yourself banned in the first place.

Rather than trying to cause more issues, you could simply let your friends know directly, instead of dragging it out, and calling out people (who haven’t said anything).

If you don’t care, it’d be pointless telling you to make an appeal - so realistically I have no idea what the purpose of this post is, other than trying to get a reaction or potentially cause issues.

Have a nice day/night, Worrey.

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
You cared enough to create a post about it, and also to get yourself banned in the first place.

Rather than trying to cause more issues, you could simply let your friends know directly, instead of dragging it out, and calling out people (who haven’t said anything).

If you don’t care, it’d be pointless telling you to make an appeal - so realistically I have no idea what the purpose of this post is, other than trying to get a reaction or potentially cause issues.

Have a nice day/night, Worrey.
did you not read my post hallow? i basically said dont reply if u aint friends w me… yet u still Waste ur time n do it lmfaooo… what if i dont have my friends social medias??? explain that hallow, id rlly like to know since u know so much:)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
basically said dont reply if u aint friends w me…
Unfortunately, you have no authority whatsoever to gatekeep posts - anyone can comment on your posts as long as they’re open.

I also never claimed to “know so much” nor even mentioned anything similar - however I do know you have a discord account, and it’s very likely you would have contact with them that way - even if that wasn’t the case, there is the option to privately message users on the forums.

All in all, this wouldn’t be an issue if you didn’t push to get yourself banned in the first place - though if you’re going to continue to be petty and immature over a ban you claim “not” to care about, I’d urge you to just appeal, rather than attempting to draw more negative attention to yourself - realistically your attitude isn’t “cool” nor “smart” or “funny”.

And again, if the point of this thread is purely to cause issues/flame wars with other players, it will be closed.

Have a nice day/night!

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Unfortunately, you have no authority whatsoever to gatekeep posts - anyone can comment on your posts as long as they’re open.

I also never claimed to “know so much” nor even mentioned anything similar - however I do know you have a discord account, and it’s very likely you would have contact with them that way - even if that wasn’t the case, there is the option to privately message users on the forums.

All in all, this wouldn’t be an issue if you didn’t push to get yourself banned in the first place - though if you’re going to continue to be petty and immature over a ban you claim “not” to care about, I’d urge you to just appeal, rather than attempting to draw more negative attention to yourself - realistically your attitude isn’t “cool” nor “smart” or “funny”.

And again, if the point of this thread is purely to cause issues/flame wars with other players, it will be closed.

Have a nice day/night!
ight hallow.. 1. I never said that some people ain't allowed to comment on this post.. I said it's a waste of time to just comment about my ban bc I literally don't care...

2. ye I got a discord.. doesnt mean I got all my friends on discord??? I bet 100$ u ain't got all ur friends on discord lmfao

3. I brought up the fact that u "know so much" bc when u were on parkour once, u made up a bullshit ass rule while we were talking... I kept asking u where I could find the rule, u ignored me bc u didn't have an answer... everyone except for 1 person was against u (I'm not gonna mention anyone), but u literally made up a bullshit ass rule n couldn't even defend urself after that.. u lost ur temper n u logged off. so clearly u don't know as much as u think u do LOL

4. u have no idea why I banned myself what so ever lmfao. if u knew u wouldn't waste ur time telling me to appeal n shit, saying stuff like "the ban you 'don't' care about".. like hallow I genuenly don't give a shit about my ban ahahaahah u don't have to act like I do..

5. wow.. u rlly gonna accuse me for posting this thread to cause drama n shit... I DEADASS BASICALLY said "if we aint friends it's a waste of time to comment on my ban lol", the post was to inform my friends that I'm banned, so these messages are all on u hallow, I told u not to waste ur time yet u still commented... u can close this if u want to but people will just see how hypocritical u are if u do lol

HaVe a nICe Day/Night U TOO HALLOW

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
did you not read my post hallow? i basically said dont reply if u aint friends w me… yet u still Waste ur time n do it lmfaooo… what if i dont have my friends social medias??? explain that hallow, id rlly like to know since u know so much:)
You came here to get replies , if you saying “if u ain’t friends with me don’t reply” than your the one who’s wasting your own time, this place/section is called general discussion, you need to know that everyone will freely reply based on their opinion or experience.
Have a good day/night

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
You came here to get replies , if you saying “if u ain’t friends with me don’t reply” than your the one who’s wasting your own time, this place/section is called general discussion, you need to know that everyone will freely reply based on their opinion or experience.
Have a good day/night
I'll say it again since some of yall can not read... -_- I said "don't waste ur time on commenting about my ban bc i couldnt care less". I didn't say "if we aint friends ur not allowed to comment"... bruh OH and u saying I came here to get replies.. when did I ever said I wanted my friends to reply?? I was just informing them lol

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello,

I’ll be closing this thread now as it’s clear to me your intentions are just to be rude to, and argue with anyone who does respond. As I said to you yesterday, if you didn’t want users to be able to comment on your post - rather than making a public post, on a public website - you could have contacted your friends privately if you believe they deserved to know.

//Locked to prevent flame-wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.