Cubits?

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Hey how do i get more cubits? I am confused...

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I would say that voting is the best way to get cubits? Other than buying them off other people :)

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
okay, but when I vote I get an error message :/

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
No, I have never, ever voted on the server, because of the message, it was not a spand of 24 hours

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
No, I have never, ever voted on the server, because of the message, it was not a spand of 24 hours
What error message do you get? Try not voting on other servers as well; that's been a problem for me in the past, as some websites only allow you to vote for 1 server per day.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Hey how do i get more cubits? I am confused...
The best way now is buying them from the store, but if you want them for free the best method is voting or offering ingame money for cubits.

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
Definitely recommend /vote everyday and for sure /gary consecutively is nice ; although they dropped it to .25 which kinda sucks.
buying them from people is good too, survival they are very expensive right now but other game plays i'm sure aren't too bad.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I do not recommenced buying the cubits from the webstore. There are many alternate, cheaper and just better ways of getting cubits that players have listed.
-Voting
-/Gary
-Buying from players
-Winning from crates (Not guaranteed to win them everytime, and crates cost real money.)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I do not recommenced buying the cubits from the webstore. There are many alternate, cheaper and just better ways of getting cubits
I would have to disagree here and say buying cubits directly off the store is probably cheaper and way more reliable than buying keys - if it’s cubits you’re wanting to collect of course.

Like Anxi mentioned; crates don’t guarantee that you’ll win cubits from them. For example; you could spend $10 on keys and get absolutely no cubits, whereas you could take that same $10 you were going to spend on keys anyway, and purchase 10 cubits on the store - that way you know you’re definitely guaranteed cubits.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I would have to disagree here and say buying cubits directly off the store is probably cheaper and way more reliable than buying keys - if it’s cubits you’re wanting to collect of course.

Like Anxi mentioned; crates don’t guarantee that you’ll win cubits from them. For example; you could spend $10 on keys and get absolutely no cubits, whereas you could take that same $10 you were going to spend on keys anyway, and purchase 10 cubits on the store - that way you know you’re definitely guaranteed cubits.
Definitely true! Buying cubits directly from the store is better than keys, I just meant winning from crates is just a possibility.