1,232 233
ranks should be payed by cubits

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
they are already i think they shouldnt tho .

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
they are already i think they shouldnt tho .
Why not? Cubits are gained through actively trading and voting for the server, so I think that cubits is a good way to both keep the server active and keep the players happy!

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Why not? Cubits are gained through actively trading and voting for the server, so I think that cubits is a good way to both keep the server active and keep the players happy!
Yea but the rich people get richer and the poor people stay poor thats the only down side i see. (Btw i changed my application if wanna check it out )

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Yea but the rich people get richer and the poor people stay poor thats the only down side i see. (Btw i changed my application if wanna check it out )
Will do. That's the nature of grinding gamemodes, though, and as anybody can vote for free, I think it's still somewhat balanced.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't really understand what that has to do with cubits. Cubits are earned through voting and daily rewards primarily, and are bought with mana/cash secondarily. Anyone can earn cubits. I've bought VIP, MVP and countless promotional keys with cubits that I've earned from playing. I am far from a rich player and have never had to spend a cent of my own money on the server. And there are definitely more dedicated players than me, especially with payouts and top voter rewards (which I have never won). If I can buy ranks with cubits, anyone can.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I don't really understand what that has to do with cubits. Cubits are earned through voting and daily rewards primarily, and are bought with mana/cash secondarily. Anyone can earn cubits. I've bought VIP, MVP and countless promotional keys with cubits that I've earned from playing. I am far from a rich player and have never had to spend a cent of my own money on the server. And there are definitely more dedicated players than me, especially with payouts and top voter rewards (which I have never won). If I can buy ranks with cubits, anyone can.
Agreed! I think that cubits were also placed in as a secondary currency because of that reason; people who dont have the money to spend money on the server, can use cubits. If you're really good at parkour, and have a lot of mana, you can easily sell that off for those cubits. It adds a whole new trading aspect to the server, and I think it should stay that way.
This isn't really true. Although the rich players keep getting richer, it might seem like the poor players "stay poor" because the rate that both sides of the server are rising is different. Just two months ago, I started off with 50 dollars on the Skyblock server, and now I'm pushing for baltop 1 (currently at 4.5 billion). If you put in a lot of effort, you can make almost straight profit from cubits, if you're good enough. Even though it doesn't seen this way, both rich and poor players are growing, just at a different rate. The more people that vote, the more cubits are in circulation. If you really want something, I'd recommend also trying to get top 5 voting wise. You'll get a free 20 cubits, and thats enough to buy a rank. I hope this helps clear some things up.

Best,
Wings

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Its ultimately all about dedication you can be dirt poor but eventually due to double weeks/months as well as consistent voting and or leader positions using the double vote strategy cubits can be earned easily to obtain ranks with no in game money being spent. @BlackPTNL

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6