nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hello everyone. I am Chwan and I am mostly active on Parkour but I sometimes play on the other servers.

I'm a very humble and kind guy. If you ever need someone to talk to or help with a situation just hit me up and I will try my best to be help you to the best of my abilities. :D
I joined the Manacube Network in March of 2017 and I've loved the server ever since I took a long break because of school but I'm finally back and I plan out staying active for a very long time! <3

-Chwan

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi SIqin!

I'm Kayla, Olympus Mod. I'd like to start of by saying welcome back to the community, I'm happy to see you becoming more active on the forums and within the community itself. I've been playing on parkour a bit more recently so maybe we will run into each other, but You should swing by Olympus sometime and say hi! Olympus has a great and welcoming staff/community. Just as you, if you ever ever need anything or have questions feel free to message me! (discord: LiLKayla#4335)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hi SIqin!

I'm Kayla, Olympus Mod. I'd like to start of by saying welcome back to the community, I'm happy to see you becoming more active on the forums and within the community itself. I've been playing on parkour a bit more recently so maybe we will run into each other, but You should swing by Olympus sometime and say hi! Olympus has a great and welcoming staff/community. Just as you, if you ever ever need anything or have questions feel free to message me! (discord: LiLKayla#4335)
Oh okay thanks so much for the big welcome! I'll try to swing by Olympus tomorrow :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Welcome back to the Manacube Community, and the Parkour family <3 I'm here if you need anything!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10

Lunarieen

Lunarieen
Lunarieen
Ratings
Hello everyone. I am Slqin and I am mostly active on Parkour but I sometimes play on the other servers.

I'm a very humble and kind guy. If you ever need someone to talk to or help with a situation just hit me up and I will try my best to be help you to the best of my abilities. :D
I joined the Manacube Network on November 11, 2017 and I've loved the server ever since I took a long break because of school but I'm finally back and I plan out staying active for a very long time! <3

-Slqin
Hello Slqin, I saw you on the fourms yesterday and I hope you will have the best time here
and I hope to see you again soon in one of the other servers

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hey I get on Parkour as well but Olympus is my main server to chill on. You should swing by and maybe I'll see you in Parkour! Glad you are becoming more active on the forums :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
sup, dont play oly or parkour both are boring. have fun
Alright bet, I was already thinking about starting to play on Slyblock, Survival, and Olympus.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hello Slqin, I saw you on the fourms yesterday and I hope you will have the best time here
and I hope to see you again soon in one of the other servers
Thank you so much, I hope I see you into the server sometime as well.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hey I get on Parkour as well but Olympus is my main server to chill on. You should swing by and maybe I'll see you in Parkour! Glad you are becoming more active on the forums :)
Ayyy, dw I'm thinking about playing on there tonight. Thank you!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10