Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Since it's officially the Christmas season, I thought it would be cool to share some things you or your school (if ur in school) do during the Christmas season!
For me, my school always has a "spirit week" where we have some kind of theme each day. (Pyjama day, ugly sweater day, twin day... etc). We also put up Christmas decorations!
At home, my family always puts up the Christmas tree, and we always put up Christmas lights on our roof. Christmas Eve me and my sister are allowed to open ONE present, and we usually go to our church's Christmas Eve service cuz why not. Christmas Day is kinda cool, we don't always see family but we always have a turkey dinner!
I'd love to hear what the rest of you guys do, even if it's something small!

Ratings
16 1
One of the things my family does during Christmas season is doing a LOT more school work (since we're home schooled.) We usually work ahead one week than on the week of Christmas we won't have any school to do which means we can all go out as a family and eat at a "fancy" restaurant in Galveston, then head home to open presents and celebrate at church if they have anything going on. Or, if some family can't make it on Christmas day we'll celebrate early so we can all be together.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
So my school is out during Novermber-January(Nov is exam season so we have study leave). During this time for me its summer so I usually just wait around the house everyday complaining about the heat. On the 2nd week of December we put the Christmas tree up and decorate it together(my nan makes the tweaks at night after we've all gone to bed). On Christmas eve(as stupid as it sounds) we always leave a carrot, a glass of milk and some fingers out xD
Then on Christmas day we wake up and at like 10 am we open gifts whilst listening to Christmas songs. The milk would always be half gone, carrot almost eaten with bite marks, fingers fully gone and a little note from Santa. Then we make/have a home cooked bruncher(breakfast, lunch and dinner)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
One of the things my family does during Christmas season is doing a LOT more school work (since we're home schooled.) We usually work ahead one week than on the week of Christmas we won't have any school to do which means we can all go out as a family and eat at a "fancy" restaurant in Galveston, then head home to open presents and celebrate at church if they have anything going on. Or, if some family can't make it on Christmas day we'll celebrate early so we can all be together.
What kind of food does the restaurant have? And what's your favourite thing to order? (or eat ig)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So my school is out during Novermber-January(Nov is exam season so we have study leave). During this time for me its summer so I usually just wait around the house everyday complaining about the heat. On the 2nd week of December we put the Christmas tree up and decorate it together(my nan makes the tweaks at night after we've all gone to bed). On Christmas eve(as stupid as it sounds) we always leave a carrot, a glass of milk and some fingers out xD
Then on Christmas day we wake up and at like 10 am we open gifts whilst listening to Christmas songs. The milk would always be half gone, carrot almost eaten with bite marks, fingers fully gone and a little note from Santa. Then we make/have a home cooked bruncher(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Ah, I used to leave milk and cookies... and carrots ofc, it was good... hah, ig I got too old...? more like lazy lol.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My school usually gets off December 20th or 21st, and my parents are both teachers so they finish at the same time, so we're late decorators. We always get our tree right before Christmas (the 22nd or 23rd). I'm lucky enough that most of my grandparents and uncles and aunts live nearby, so we're able to have a nice family dinner on Christmas Day. We usually go out to a restaurant on Christmas Eve, too.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
So, a few weeks prior to Christmas we put all of our decorations up (tree, lights, etc) and on Christmas Eve we always read together as a family, “Twas the Night before Christmas” and “The First Christmas” in our Christmas PJ’s. This is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
At my school, Christmas is an extremely important and religious event, since I go to a Catholic high school, and because I am in Drama I am FORCED into performing in the nativity play, but I always enjoy myself in the end. At home, we leave Christmas to the last minute. We don't get our tree until the weekend before, and by then it is probably the ugliest tree of the batch, but I still enjoy the season. Even though I am a vegetarian, I still spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning preparing the ham for the family to eat, and it is quality time that I get to spend with my mother, since we cook together.

Christmas is awesome :D

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
We always like to have a Christmas dinner and play music. We love cooking together

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I don't really have these cool traditions I guess the only thing my schools does is on the last day of school before summer goes out they play a Christmas carol and that means we can go home. Now the Christmas carol is nice but you should see the panicking 800 people running for the gate.