Christmas QnA?

Ratings
16 1
Since it's getting to be that time of the year I'll try to ask Christmas related questions for the next week or so. Anyways, did any of you leave food out for Santa when you were little and if so, what kind of food did you leave out? I remember one year I made some chicken pot pies and left one out overnight, but my dog ate it and this was for Christmas of 2013.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I used to leave out candy canes and hot chocolate for Good ol’ Saint Nicholas, but I have my parents drinking and eating everything on camera ): Ruined my Christmas experience.

Chris (uglees)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I'm from Australia so when I was younger my family and I would leave out lamingtons and warm mugs of milo!

Not a classic Santa treat, but it was gone by the morning!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Every year we used to leave out a cup of milk and plate of cookies for Santa + a small bowl of carrots for his reindeer. Dude those were the good ol’ days lol

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Since it's getting to be that time of the year I'll try to ask Christmas related questions for the next week or so. Anyways, did any of you leave food out for Santa when you were little and if so, what kind of food did you leave out? I remember one year I made some chicken pot pies and left one out overnight, but my dog ate it and this was for Christmas of 2013.
I left a trap for Santa but unfortunately I caught Krampus :/

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
For my family, we normally leave out hot chocolate and a warm kettle so Santa could make his own hot chocolate. We would also leave lots of varieties of cookies so he could pick which ones he would like to eat. Also you cant forget the reindeer, we just left carrots and apples.