Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
giveaway.png

Howdy, gamers!

As of today, it’s currently 12 days ’til Christmas! It’s also fast approaching my 1 year anniversary as staff on ManaCube [27th Dec]. So, to give back to the community for an amazing 12 months of staffing, and also to celebrate the festive season, I’d like to host an (unofficial) ManaCube giveaway! You may be wondering what exactly it is I’ll be giving away, and to that I say; read to the end of this thread! ;)

Thanks to ManaCube, I’ve learned and experienced so much. I’ve also met so many amazing people - some I no longer speak to, and some I still talk to on the daily. Within the space of a year, I like to think I’ve come quite far, not only as a staff member, but also as a person. I’ve had plenty of ups, and of course some downs - but regardless of it all, I still enjoy staffing just as much (if not more) as I did 12 months ago when I submitted my application!

Now, enough of the cheesy-ness, read below for some more information about the giveaway:

Prizes?
I will be taking the names of everyone who enters, and putting them into a randomiser, where I’ll randomly pick 2 winners. Depending on their rank, the winners will receive a permanent global rank upgrade [Non-Donors will receive VIP, VIP's will receive VIP+, VIP+'s will receive MVP and MVP's will receive MVP+]. If the winner happens to already be MVP+, they’ll receive 3 Christmas Keys (when they’re released) on a server of their choice!

How to Enter?
Simply comment; Your in-game name, What you want for Christmas, Current rank, Which server you’d like to receive your prize on [optional] and your discord tag so I can contact you to let you know if you’re one of the winners! [optional].

When will it end?
The giveaway will close on 25th December - I’m not entirely sure which time yet, but the deadline will be 12 PM GMT on the 24th December! Check your DMs to see if you’ve won on Christmas Day! the winners will also be announced on this post, along with proof of the winners being selected at random.

Additional things to note!
- Duplicate entries will only be included once, so please only comment your IGN once.
- If you enter on an alt account as well as your main account, your alt account will not be counted.
- If you enter with an alt, and only with the one account, your alt account will be allowed.
- If both winners turn out to be the same person on different accounts, 2 new winners will be drawn as they failed to follow these notes.
- Winners will have until 26th December [24 hours] to respond/claim their prize, if they don’t answer - 2 new winners will be drawn.
- You may receive a message here on the forums if you don’t have a discord account/don’t post your discord tag - so be sure to check both!

Thank you again for an amazing 12 months, here’s to many more - Good luck to anyone and everyone who decides to enter! <3
~ Hallowqueen

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
[MVP+]MomGetTheLantern
I would like a good, juicy, thick, soft sleeping pillow (a good sleeping pillow is important)
MomGetTheLantern#5240

Last edited:

RealPg

MVP+
Ratings
IGN: RealPg
I would like to be able to forgive the people that hurt me and be able to move on.
I would like to receive the keys on Atlas
Discord Tag: Pg#0215

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
IGN: DEWMASTERPRIME
I would want a poke ball waffle maker!
Rank: VIP (May upgrade to VIP+ before the contest ends so I'll DM you if I win about that).
I would want it on Olympus aether since I play that basically all the time xD!

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Thank you so much Hallow for doing this! You really are a QT

My Ign is Smxthie!
I really really really want a purple iPhone 11 for Christmas, OR money for ELITE rank :D
My current rank is MVP+
And I'd LOVE the Christmas keys on Creative if they ever go there, but if not I would love them on Survival!

Congrats on a year here Hallow, here's to many many more

Lots of love, Nick <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I’m not entering the giveaway, but this is super cool that you are doing this. In the year that you’ve been here, you’ve done so much for this server. I’d like to personally thank you so much for your contributions and your service as a staff member. Here’s to a great year, and many more!

Love you lots Hallow ❤️
xoxo
Cam

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
This is such a good idea and will bring a smile to the faces of the winners!

My username is greenpestopasta and for christmas I would like the traditions of my family to stay alive. I love having a home cooked meal, going to the beach on boxing day, and just being able to spend time with my loved ones during the festive season. I am already an MVP+, so if I do win I would love for the Christmas Keys to come to me on Islands. My discord tag is Pesto#3418.

thankyou for considering :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Thank you so much, Hallow, for doing this. I'll never forget the time that you, Madi, and I spent as eager helpers. It's amazing to think about how much everything has changed for us in just a year. I'm always grateful for the amount of time you and Madi give to this wonderful community - again, the constant support that all the staff members provide makes it so unbelievable that it's been such a short time. I often wish I could've spent the whole 12 months with you, but I'm grateful for the time I could spend and I know that everything that happens was meant to be.

MVP+ Tasses, for parkour, and although I'd love to wish for happiness or prosperity I feel that I'm in a very good place these days, so I'll stick to wishing for musical instruments and cozy sweaters. My Discord handle is Tas#0331.

Cheers, Hallow. Happy Christmas.

Fungames300

ELITE
Fungames300
Fungames300
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Fungames300
Christmas wish: I want snow for Christmas
Current rank: MVP+
Server: Atlas
Discord: Fungames300#0300

Thank you for this amazing giveaway! <3

HiddenPixelz

MVP+
HiddenPixelz
HiddenPixelz
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: HiddenPixelz
What I want for Christmas is for everyone to /hug rangedhealer77
Current rank: MVP
Discord: HiddenPixelz#0622 (I think)

Also! Hi Queen! Ily!

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Ign: RainingNarwhals
What I want for Christmas: I wouldn't mind money to save up, but otherwise peace on earth :)
Current rank: MVP+ (Christmas keys on Parkour if possible)
Discord: ethan#0911

Thank you for doing this Hallow! Happy holidays :D

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
My IGN is JustSoDank
I want to spend a nice Christmas cuddling with @IamVexy, my bb
I am currently MVP+
I would like to receive a prize on factions
My discord is JustSoDank#6020

Thanks for the giveaway, good luck to all! <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Agreed
Blurpys
MVP+
Parkour

Also Im entering my friend without him knowing. :)
zombieboytkd
non (no rank)

(Had perms from Hallow to enter him)

Last edited:

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
IGN: _C4OnYourDoor_