Cats or dogs?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I personally love both, though if I had to choose one to be a pet, I’d probably say a dog.

They’re just so cuddly and fluffy and sweet! I especially love big dogs, so if I had to choose a breed, it’d definitely be an Alsatian/German Shepherd - I’ve grown up with huge white Alsatians in my family, so I do have a deep-rooted personal bias for those dogs... but. can you blame me?! they’re absolutely beautiful doggos!

However; I still do very much so love kitters, and will appreciate any cat (or any animal!) pictures.
[Moving this thread to the ‘Off-Topic Discussion’ sub-forum]

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Alright so I think that both cats AND dogs are amazing. They have their unique abilities but I prefer cats(Sorry dog lovers). O.O

I grew up with a cat that I got to choose and name. This cat was so soft and cuddly and in ways this cat reminded me of myself; He would hang around others for food and when he's no longer hungry, he'd go hide somewhere.

But now my neighbours cat(atleast we think it's the neighbours) now hangs around my house. Made itself at home and now is being taken care of by my uncle. Fed, housed, cuddled etc

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I absolutely love kitties (hence my signature ;))!! I have a cat that's so extremely cuddly. He always wants to lay on my lap, no matter where I am. And when I'm eating dinner or lunch, he sits on the chair next to me, patiently waiting for a piece of chicken. He's super playful too. He loves to play with the little pompons on my blanket when I'm under it. He's kinda clumsy so he tends to fall of my lap, the couch or my bed. When I go to bed he jumps on top of it and lays on my chest, staring at me. I wouldn't trade my little baby for any other pet in the world and I hope he can live a long and healthy life.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Dogs all the way. They are really friendly and show emotions of happiness and are adorable.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Dogs , their much active when it comes to playing with them, the usually obey your rules, cats in the other hand their kind of selfish and boring. :D

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I think I'd be a cat person but since I grew up with dogs I love them too much now xD