Burninglands Revamp.

xKurusu

QA Team
xKurusu
xKurusu
QA Team
Ratings
28 5
Current Burninglands is really bland and... awful.

The first issue id like to address is that the only purpose burning lands currently serves is to complete p-quest's other than that there is no benefit of being in BL other than doing that and.... PVP. So here are some changes that if brought in will improve burninglands

- So first of all increase loot drop rates on mobs (the fact that a sandra pit viper has better drop rates than a bl mob is a joke lol)
- add single use heal items to all the bl mobs as drops (i,e E-Gaps, instant healing pots etc)

Additional Features

1. Raids
I would like for a raid system to be added. a few times a day a boss (dragon or something fire related) spawns in bl with a good loot pool and while the raid is active pvp is enabled + other mobs have increased drop rates during and until the boss dies.

2. Kill points
Something simple like this could be really fun. For each kill you get in BL you get a kill point you retain and can stack these points until killed. when killed the person who kills you will take your points and add it to theirs, if you fall off the the bl island you will loose the points.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
such a good idea

rshh

MVP+
samthehammer200
samthehammer200
MVP+
Ratings
Please you are killing the ecosystem and I know you guys don’t want to bring back old pit so atleast do somthing like this to help us players who want that and think it’s fun and find no drop boring