4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I have a bunch of questions for survival, but instead of making multiple forum posts or annoying people in the chat on survival, I'm just gonna make one thread with a bunch of questions. And other people might have the same questions so I guess I'm helping out.

1. What gets lost during the survival reset, and what gets carried over?

2. What's the value of cubits, and how do you sell/buy them?

3. Is there a way to advertise a warp to your shop without just spamming it in the chat?

4. I know the most common warps like /warp vote, /warp mobs, /warp grounded, but are there any other important warps that I should know about?

Thank you if you answered one/two/three/all of the questions! It will really help me out!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,900 47
Hi,
I don't play survival much at all, but questions one and three are pretty much the same globally.
1. Any item in your /seasonvault that has the special tag " season vault item " will get carried over to the next season. Everything else will be reset.
2. I just checked and some people were buying 0.01 cubits for 10m. 1B for 1 full cubit (but cubit prices are always negotiable for more or less)
3. You can advertise your warp in chat just don't do it too often. I advertise once every 7 - 10 minutes.

I hope this helps those questions and I hope someone can answer the last one soon!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
SSM pretty much answered everything, but about your fourth questions, those main ones are pretty much it. However though it does depend on what you need and have. There are many warps with player shops, all you really need to do is type /warp <item you need> and most of the time you'll find a shop with that item.

If you have any questions you can message me or just ask them here.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
For warps to know, here are some good ones from this season that will most likely still be there next season ! :)
/warp xp : mob grinder with level 30 enchant tables and anvils for public use.
/warp home : about 90% of all player shops in one area
/warp nichole : a custom head shop that also offers heads by mail
/warp kraken : great shop to buy and sell lots of useful items like build wands and magic success dust
/warp ce : mail order custom enchantments from @Sonic_Raptor
/warp ravendale : Really cool town to explore built by Joker :)
/warp vibe : also a really cool town to explore
/warp animalcrossing : replica of an animal crossing island where u can also buy some awesome animal crossing arts made by @cravingcrayons :D

Edit: added player tags (joker if ur seeing this im sorry idk ur forum user)

Last edited: