Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Heya Guys!!

Sonic_Raptor here with my first Survival Guide in which I hope to make this multiple series of guides on Manacube. I hope this guide won't be too wordy and is a decent all round starting guide for anyone new to Survival or looking to elevate their in game play midway through the season.

Starting Out
Welcome to the Survival Realm on Manacube! A little summary of Survival is a Factions-esque world. There is a claiming system used to protect your builds. The base power for a player with a single person party is 20 power. You cannot raid here like factions and are only allowed to loot buildings in the wilderness. This part of the server is optimised for 1.13.2 how ever is playable in other versions although chests will all appear as ender chests and certain blocks and items will look different.
Creating a Party
The first thing to do upon entering the survival server is to use the command /p create (name)
(figure 1. Creating a party)

Now you've made your party, next you need to find a suitable place to build. There are 3 commands for this /rtp /wild and /wilderness, I use /wilderness as the UI seems to be different and you always get a wild spot. Also these commands seem to have a 5-10k radius and for a 60k Overworld you may need to do a little travel or ask for a Tpa further out.

Once you've found a suitable place to build a base you need to begin claiming. /p claim is the command for this and works in 16 block chunks
(Figure 2. 16 block chunk)
This will claim this chunk for you to build in and means it will be untouchable for up to 60 days of inactivity whereupon it will automatically disband. Another useful command to ensure the entirety of your base is claimed is /p map which will also display any close claims nearby
(Figure 3. /p map at /warp home)
From here on out you can simply play Solo survival with or without the shop depending on the experience you're looking for. However if you are looking to play with friends there's another pesky element to set up within your party. /p perms short for /party permissions
Rather then going through /p perms one by one I'm going to have an album below with how I have my /p perms set up. I have been griefed in the past and these settings largely prevent this.

Some peoples recruit settings differ such as allowing people to access chests and blocks how ever having run one of the sometimes active large parties I keep my recruit with very few perms. Also using truce as a "working with a visa" sort of thing where you intend for the person working for you or doing a job will finish in that play session. Only Leaders can edit these perms. Truces only last until the leader logs off
Commonly Asked Questions on Parties
Q: How to change my party name
A: /p tag newname
Q: How to change my party description
A: /p desc
Q: How do I get more Party Power?(How do I claim more)
A: You can get more power in a multitude of ways. Firstly inviting and teaming up with people gives you more party power as everyone has 20 base party power (MVP+ can reclaim an extra 30 from the store). Other ways to obtain party power are from the reward chests from doing quests however the chances of that are very low. Other ways include winning 10- 15 party power from the Ancient and Legendary Crates at /warp keys or 20+ Party Power from the seasonal crates like the Halloween Crates
Q: Can I change my party name/description colour?
A: Yes but only if you have a rank and have access to colour codes. Also a sidetone is only the alphabetic colour codes work and only capitalised;
&A , &B, &C. &C, &D, &E, &F​

Making Money
Getting started at this point in the season there are really only a few viable options to begin amassing money. My personal recommendation is Iron Golems however it takes some know how and time and AFKing to get to a point where you earn a decent amount.

Iron Golem Farms
I'm not going to link any photos here as that would only serve to irritate some people :). However if you ask around in game to see people's setups you can learn quickly the main things to account for on this server is hopper lag and drop lag. These are both a result of seperate plugins to lower the overall lag of the server. The main thing you need to know is that Hopper -> Chest is quicker then Hopper -> Hopper. This is generally due to the lag which increases as time increases from the last reboot. (8 hour occurrence to reduce overall lag).
Cubits
Sell your cubits!! or don't? If you don't like having to pay to "win" or for some of the paying player perks cubits are the best! However were going to focus on their money potential. Currently at this point in time cubits are worth 1-2million in game dollars for 0.01 so for one round of voting 0.05 cubits = 5-10 million
However if you save them to a round amount of 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00 They can be worth more as people are often willing to pay a slightly higher price to secure a large amount in one go. The bigger the amount you have the more likely get people bidding higher prices to buy them 1.00 cubit = 150million +
Bear in mind cubit price is flexible player to player but 1-2 mill per 0.01 is the generally accepted price at this given time.

Building for People
Building primarily farms is a great way to earn a large one time pay off of money. These tasks are often monotonous and involve placing chests and hoppers for richer players on the server. This may mean placing hundreds of chests make sure you negotiate well and never do a job for less then 50 million depending on the size of the farm.
Experience, Grinding, Jobs
Learning to Build Iron Golem Farms
Ask around, help build are really the only ways to learn bar experimenting yourself I'm going to keep this fairly short as I plan to detail a different guide with some of the intricacies of building Iron Golem Farms in another guide. AFKing and cubit hustling are a way of life here use them to your advantage and be save with your money and you might find yourself making a last minute dash to the top of leaderboards. Going to go into more detail in a future guide!

The Community

The community is here is wonderful never feel scared to approach a Moderator they are some of the most helpful people in the game. The community at large is pretty great even if chat can be a little spammy and fast. Don't feel scared to ask questions and if you get ignored keep at it or reach out to a Moderator or Me :) if I am online and you'll pretty much always get your question answered.
Heres some screenshots of people in the game cos why not?

Commonly Asked Questions
Q: Where can I grind mobs?
A: /warp grounded and /warp kill are the pinnacle of public grinding areas although /warp kill has slightly more spots for places to grind other mobs then blaze although grounded has iron ingot booths. Alternatives are ./warp xp which has public lvl 30 enchanting tables (Back left) and /warp raregrinder not special
Q: Where do I find Ghasts?
A: /warp kill and /warp rare grinder
Q: Where do I find Villagers
A: /warp raptor , /warp villagers /warp alola /warp ogvillagers all have villagers to trade with
Q: What are cubits
A: Cubits are gained from voting. 1.00 Cubits = 1 USD, you earn 0.01 cubits per vote (vote link #5 is broken)
Q: Are the player shops (chest shops)
A: Perhaps one of the best part of Manacube is the chests and whilst lots of individual warps exist for all your chest shop needs /warp home is the place to be!
Contact Maaawc in game or through his discord available at /warp home to get involved in the prettiest community project and largest community project​

Thanks for taking time to read my guide! Any feedback, additions to the guide and requests for future guides would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
- Raptor :)
P.S. Let me know if you have any questions either in-game or elsewhere and I'm happy to help you with them! Also sorry if this is a tired or focussed on stuff people already know I'm happy to do a guide on other more intricate stuff on the server like best warps, how to make a good starter iron golem farm or something else this was deigned to be a bit of a catch all guide.

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
yo how to break a dirt block, I don't understand why It takes forever with my axe??