ayyy can i have [fat] title?

Boomsheep_

VIP+
Boomsheep_
Boomsheep_
VIP+
I think I should have a [fat] title because, for 1. I really want it 2. I think it would be pretty funny 3. I think it would make my character special (since I don't even have a rank, and I think it would make myself noticeable for once), and 4. I play manacube survival quite a lot, and I don't cuss/abuse the rules/scam people. Those are the reasons that I think I deserve the [fat] title.
(oh, and, If you really want it, I will pay 60m for the title lol)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! As much as I wish titles were able to be traded for, sadly they are not :(
Titles can be won, however, from crates at spawn! Such as the Legendary crate or event crates (This includes summer, mystery, birthday etc.) Keys for these crates can be bought from the webstore if the event is still active, bought from players or won from Loot Crates (Loot crates are obtained from Party Bombs which are won from the birthday chest - Everyone online gets one.
Hope this was helpful!
-Anxi

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I think I should have a [fat] title because, for 1. I really want it 2. I think it would be pretty funny 3. I think it would make my character special (since I don't even have a rank, and I think it would make myself noticeable for once), and 4. I play manacube survival quite a lot, and I don't cuss/abuse the rules/scam people. Those are the reasons that I think I deserve the [fat] title.
(oh, and, If you really want it, I will pay 60m for the title lol)
yeah i don’t think they would make custom titles for free just because someone wants it. There is an extremely small chance for it, like if an extremely famous youtuber makes a mark on the server they might be rewarded with a custom role, ( like if technoblade or other you tubers made the server more famous) or an admin just making a role for them self