Anxi please read this I love you

Ratings
18 2
So, as you know Im the annoying one on the server that everyone hates and I get muted constantly. Im always annoying the mods and the MVPS and basically everyone because Im an ass. Just now I was muted by Alfie for being "disrespectful ". Im not arguing against that because, yes, I was being disrespectful. ONLY...because they started making hurtful comments about my weight and family. The comments before were meerly stereotypical Australian jokes that I was hoping she would go along with but instead she started being hurtful. Jokes aside, I deserve a mute and I dont care about that. What I care about is the fact that she was being extremely hurtful as well as asuming the race of my boyfriend, being extremely racist about African Americans and didnt recieve the same punishment. . EdwardoMinecraft tried explaining this to Alfie so he asked for screenshots. The chat would not let him scroll up far enough to find and screenshot the racial messages which I believe is completely unfair. Because of this, Alfie completely dismissed the satement instead of looking in deeper. Again, I am not blaming Alfie he is a good mod. I just dont believe in people getting away with being racially insensitive about a culture Im pasionate about and also apart of. I would please like to have kreampye punished and I also have screenshots of her threatening my boyfriend (EdwardoMinecraft).

Attachments

Ratings
18 2
In the screenshot Alfie took Im not even being disrespectful. Kreampye is calling my boyfriend a dumb c word and we were confronting her of saying the racial comments about him.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey Ella

Sorry I didn't do much at the time, I was a little preoccupied with other stuff. Anxi managed to find proof of them being hateful and they are now currently muted as a result of that (thanks Anxi). Next time please feel free to make a player report on the support section of the website so it'll definitely get looked at by staff. Anyways have a good one

- AlfieJay

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Nah you're fine just that slightly rough around the edge Aussie humour I'm much the same way in discord calls. Ignore those kind of people Ella regulars like you and that's all that matters. period ;)

- Raptor

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Hey Ella

Sorry I didn't do much at the time, I was a little preoccupied with other stuff. Anxi managed to find proof of them being hateful and they are now currently muted as a result of that (thanks Anxi). Next time please feel free to make a player report on the support section of the website so it'll definitely get looked at by staff. Anyways have a good one

- AlfieJay
Anxi the hatekiller, when Anxi is here, hate is demolished, when she is near, hate gets muted!