JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
Recently I was trying to get the first slayer level on the kilton and I found out that I had to kill 1000 zombies. I was a little confused while I was doing that quest cause I couldn't actually see how many zombies I already killed. Here is my idea:

You can add a click faction on the Mobs kill amount in the stats menu. When clicking on it you will be brought to a new menu where it says how many kills you have for every mob. As example you can have the zombie head and when hovering over it it will say how many times you killed that mob. It can also show how many times you died from that mob or even what item that mob drops.

That was my idea. If I am the stupid one and you can indeed see how many kills you have for a specific mob then it's my bad.

-Jasonkalf

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
There is a feature to see how many of a certain mob you've killed which is /collections. However, the collections page often doesn't show the numbers in the right place so sometimes the info is obscured and can't be seen. You're not stupid for simply asking a question and providing an interesting idea. :)

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
As divine mentioned, you can do /collections to see how many mobs of each type you killed or you can purchase a mob track orb from /kilton and apply it to a weapon which shows that how many kills you had with that weapon. But still it’s a great idea!