Aether Keeps Getting Full

Ratings
There are probably more alts on aether than there are players. However, most of those players also have very expensive ranks on the server, giving them a pay t o win advantage of not needing to care for full servers. But now it has been steadying around 332/330 players, making it very very difficult for new players to join. I only post this because I watch new players join all the time on the server, so I know there are others trying consistently but can not either. Also if we could get a suggestions chat on discord that would be a lot more efficient of a system, but that's not really my biggest concern.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
There are probably more alts on aether than there are players. However, most of those players also have very expensive ranks on the server, giving them a pay t o win advantage of not needing to care for full servers. But now it has been steadying around 332/330 players, making it very very difficult for new players to join. I only post this because I watch new players join all the time on the server, so I know there are others trying consistently but can not either. Also if we could get a suggestions chat on discord that would be a lot more efficient of a system, but that's not really my biggest concern.
Hey!!! This is not the first time hearing about this. Sadly, I don't think there is a lot we can do. Atlas was created to devide the player base, because of this specific problem. If you do have any suggestions that are achievable, feel free to send them over on discord (Warlord9120#7175) and I'll be happy to pass them on if they could be possible

Ratings
Hey!!! This is not the first time hearing about this. Sadly, I don't think there is a lot we can do. Atlas was created to devide the player base, because of this specific problem. If you do have any suggestions that are achievable, feel free to send them over on discord (Warlord9120#7175) and I'll be happy to pass them on if they could be possible
The only way that I really think would be possible to solve this issue without getting more server space would probably be trying to limit the amount of alts people can have on at a time. Like Picmon said before, it literally seems like there are more alts online than actual people online.

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
Hehe, I've noticed that too. Every time I decide to check out Aether, the list takes up a 1/3 of my screen lol. I think a #suggestions channel would be nice to see as well.

anaxrocks

Retired Community Manager
ELITE
AnaXrocks
AnaXrocks
ELITE
Ratings
394 33
Hehe, I've noticed that too. Every time I decide to check out Aether, the list takes up a 1/3 of my screen lol. I think a #suggestions channel would be nice to see as well.
If you have any suggestions for the server or the game mode in particular, you can always make a suggestion on the Manacube suggestions page https://suggestions.manacube.com/. All are welcome :)

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
If aether is full we should be redirecting them to atlas! Atlas Olympus needs more traction!!