Adding more games

Should add bedwars or skywars they are fun games and should be part of the server.

I'll take feedback but it would be more fun to do.

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
This is something that people would like to see but ManaCube isn't that type of server. Unless staff decide to implement servers like that then that wouldn't be a bad idea but if you want to play things like that then PVP servers like Hypixel are best. ManaCube is fixed to what it is best for and if you would like to play bedwars with the community then ask them!

I am not saying to leave behind ManaCube because it is excellent but if you are looking for skywars and bedwars servers then ManaCube is not the place for you

Hope you had a nice valentines :D

-Adam <3

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Well we don't want the server turning into Hy--- well you know so Dacons keeps it calm so It stays a Nice normal server :) But a tad of Amazing in it

Well we don't want the server turning into Hy--- well you know so Dacons keeps it calm so It stays a Nice normal server :) But a tad of Amazing in it
Ya but I feel like its mostly putting time into other things than PVP wise. Like at least add a duels thing just incase your fighting YouTubers or wanting to fight friends for fun.