Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I'm sure someone else has probably mentioned this before, but it didn't come with the big Parkour update that happened last year, and so many people ask how they can make a party every day, and the answer is always, "there are no parties on Parkour".
I think it's time to add something new to Parkour.

This feature would be super useful in reducing the number of people talking in chat, and it would also probably increase the player count, as people would want to play more with just their friends and not random people they've never seen before.

I know that /chathide has just come into play recently, and I can definitely say that it's one of the most helpful commands, but the people have spoken! Even though the amount of people asking how to hide chat has gone down exponentially, there are still many peeps who ask how to make parties so that they can chat and play with their friends and only them.

If adding parties is somehow not possible, maybe adding something like /chatshow (ign) so that you can only see certain people talking in chat can be applicable. This is a feature with /show (ign) after doing /hide to hide players, but it would be really cool to see something like this added for chat!
Please consider adding this, and have a good day!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Why not just /p chat? To toggle party chat like /plot chat :p

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Or just do as the h word so you can do /chat party and everytime you chat will be party chat
Well it's what I said tho...

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
doesn't that make so you have to do /p (chat) all the time when you talk?
no i ment using /p chat to toggle party chat, just like /plot chat

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE