Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This is a really cute build. Unfortunately the theme isn't the best because there are already so many animal maps. Also, it's better to have one big build instead of multiple smaller builds, because having floating parkour between builds isn't encouraged. Your build shows a lot of potential so I think that in the future, if you have a more original theme and a larger build, you'll have a good chance of getting accepted. Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19

The theme of animal maps aren't very original, as Tas mentioned, but they aren't impossible to get accepted. I do like what you were going for, though!

The build isn't the greatest, in my opinion. It's very small and kinda floaty; I think it'd be better if you added some grass platforms under the build (after all, frogs do live on grass).

The parkour is well-suited to an easy map, but it's not very varied or original because it's all simple normal/ladder/fence jumps.

Good luck! (keep in mind, I'm not an official map judge; take this as the criticism of a normal player <3)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello panicbrendon,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a lot of animal themed maps, however there aren't any exactly like this.
The build is cute, it is quite simple and small, but it is accurate to what you were going for, and well done.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
Most of the parkour is floating. Try to avoid having jumps floating around the void, as this can make your map look quite messy. I would also suggest having one main build, with the parkour implemented into that, rather than having the build as smaller islands with the parkour between it.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.